Premier Pediatrics has been caring for children since it first opened its doors in 2001. Many of our employees have been part of our family for over 10 years. We offer a stable, friendly, comfortable and challenging working environment.
Premier Pediatrics currently has full and part time employees comprised of front office receptionists, clinical staff, billing and collections personnel, operation managers, administrative executives and health care providers working in our practice.
Premier Pediatrics offers competitive wages, a team-oriented environment and a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees and their families. (Providers, please see Why Join Premier Pediatrics for more information). Here is a partial list of employee benefits that may be offered at Southern Utah’s leading pediatric practice:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of childhood growth and development.
- Possess knowledge of approved medical abbreviations and correct spelling of English language.
- Ability to work with non-cooperative patients, patients with psycho-social problems and needs, or chronic and acute health problems.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Word processing and computer experience.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
Premier Pediatrics is always accepting resumes though positions may not currently be available. Please apply, and once a position becomes available, we will review your application.
The current positions Premier Pediatrics offers are:
- Providers including: M.D, D.O, NP, PA
- Office Manager (management experience preferred)
- Billing Specialist (certified coder/billers preferred)
- Medical Assistant (certificate not required, but preferred. Training can be done on site)
- Telephone Operator
Premier Pediatrics is an equal opportunities employer.