Premier Pediatrics always welcomes and accepts new patients. Whether you are a new or expectant parent, are new to the area or moving over from another practice, at Premier Pediatrics we look forward to welcoming you to our family. Either request an appointment online, or call us today to secure your child(ren)’s first appointment.
After your appointment has been confirmed you will receive your new patient paperwork via patient portal. Fill out your paperwork prior to check in to save you time in our office.
At Premier Pediatrics we feel it’s a privilege to participate in your child’s development. We hope to provide your children with the highest quality care and services available to ensure they will grow into physically and mentally healthy adults. We appreciate the trust Southern Utah parents have placed in our practice since 2001.
Why Choose Premier Pediatrics?
By choosing Premier Pediatrics, you have access to:
- 365-Day access to our providers. Premier Pediatrics offers extensive office hours. Our office hours are, Monday and Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm,Tuesday through Thursday from 8:30am to 8:30pm, and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm.We are also available 365 days a year by phone. Appointments can be scheduled including evenings, weekends and some holidays to accommodate your schedule. Because you never know when your child is going to get sick, take comfort in knowing Premier Pediatrics is here for you.
- Quality/Medical Excellence. Our pediatricians are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and have trained in some of the best residency programs in the country. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant hold Master level or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Medical Home. We want our families to consider us a total resource for their child’s healthcare needs. We are committed to continuity of care and encourage our families to schedule their child’s well visit with the same provider.
- Family-Friendly Office: Our clinic has been professionally decorated with warm and welcoming family-themes to help you and your child feel at ease. Our office has separate sick and well waiting areas, separate newborn waiting areas.
Please see our Why Choose Us page on for a more extensive list of our patient benefits. Expectant parents are encouraged to read through our Expectant Parent page in this section to review information on preparing for your new arrival.
Why does my child need annual well check-ups?
- Dr. Dowse Says: “Parents often ask me why their children should have a well visit. I answer them by sharing with them the time when I diagnosed the high-school athlete with a potential life-threatening arrhythmia; or the 2 yr old who was found to have a malignant tumor; or the 5 yr old who was found to be in early stage diabetes. They all seemed perfectly healthy. You can’t be too careful. I can’t emphasize enough the importance of the annual check-up. It is our best tool for early detection and continued good health.”
- Staying on top of your child’s well exam can ensure complete healthcare at their sick appointments. Our Providers stress the importance of a full medical history. Each child is unique and that is why it can be difficult to properly diagnosis a child when they are sick, without a baseline of when they are well.
- Annual well exams are FREE for insured patients
- An annual well exam is the best insurance you can provide for your child’s health
- We stay on top of it for you! Premier will schedule your child’s next appointment a year in advance and remind you as their appointment approaches. This way you can schedule the day and time that works with your schedule. For convenience, we offer reminders through text, email, or personal phone calls. We are flexible to patients needs and can easily reschedule appointments at any time.
- Premier Gives Back- Premier Pediatrics donates towards vaccinating children around the world each time a child is seen for a well preventive care visit. Visit our Premier Gives Back page to learn more.